Bullying and sexual predators are not new evils for parents. The fact is that bad people who prey on the innocent have been around for generations. But, now that children and adult predators can use technology to target their prey, the schoolyard bully and the sexual predator have more power and reach than they ever did before. The documents below are included in the FREE Essential Parents Resource Kit, which was created to assist parents in keeping their children safe.
1. The Cyberbullying and Textual Harassment Report
2. The 10 Facebook Rules to Live By
3. The Consequences of Sexting
4. The Ignore/Block/Report Program
5. The Warning Signs of Textual Harassment
6. Sample Apology Letter For Cyberbullies
Receive all of the Essential Parents Resource Kit above by email
- enter your name and email address below.
This resource section of this website is presented as an educational resource by Shawn Marie Edgington. The information is not meant as a substitute for qualified professional advice. If you or someone you know is in suicidal crisis or emotional distress, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255), a free 24-hour hotline. Your call will be routed to the nearest crisis center to you.